Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nashville Flood 2010 - Where was all the help?

How is it that the United States government did not recognize this as the national disaster that it is/was and send the appropriate aid? I can think of no excuse for ignoring these people during this tragedy. I am so very proud, though, of the people of Nashville and the surrounding areas affected by the flooding, who acted with strength, dignity, and perseverance during the horrific flooding. The images I have seen of them working together to help one another has answered one of my burning questions.

Where is our humanity? I have seen it in the people living in the Volunteer State - Tennessee. May God bless each and every one of the families affected by the 2010 flooding of Nashville, Tennessee, and the surrounding areas.

No comments: