Thursday, September 2, 2010

Double rainbow over Rhome 09/01/2010 So intense.........


This is the first time I have ever seen a double rainbow (that I can remember). It was highly cool. I just happened to see this while picking up one of my daughters from volleyball practice - on the day I signed the contract on our new house. My divorce will be final soon, and the girls and I are buying our own house. I had never heard of, nor seen, the "Double Rainbow", YouTube, video, so my 13 year-old daughter played it for me when we saw this. I was not as expressive as the guy in the video, but I was very impressed and took it as a good sign. :) I also have to admit that I googled, "double rainbow meaning". I found some scientific explanations and also some theological ones. Each of us can interpret the double rainbow in his or her own way, but, no matter what the reason for this beautiful sight, it lifted my spirit. It's only 10 days until the one-year anniversary of my precious grandson, Jayden's, death. Thank you, Jesus, for the encouragement.

http://www.atoptics.co.uk/rainbows/adband.htm

http://denimmusic777.xanga.com/731500502/where-the-double-rainbows-point-to/


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...I think you are getting stronger with each posting date. God Bless you. I like your early posting on the prison and making a choice.
We each had to deal with the DEMONS in our own way. Some did not fair well and others rose above. I am with you as a sister whom you have never met.

keep moving forward....a friend